Want auto-build feature of the construction and defense councillors from start!
  • January 22, 2019, 04:08:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want auto-build feature of the construction and defense councillors from start!  (Read 10729 times)

Lord5Death

• View Profile

I think it makes sense for the councillors to be limited at the onset.  However, there should be a warning or the like when purchasing them letting those that will pay know what they will actually be getting.

Adiera

• Community Manager
  • Hero
    • View Profile

There is, it's on the description page of the Construction Councillor. 

Which is also the only page you get until you purchase them. So, it's fairly prominent as well.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:35:38 am by Adiera »

TrollGralson

• View Profile

LOL!

Scylla

• View Profile

How about a compromise?

When I saw the reasoning behind having the auto-build being delayed so new players have to click around, chat in world chat with experienced players, and learn the game - it made a lot of sense. I agree with delaying auto-build, but maybe not quite to Commander?

How about delaying it until after the 2nd city is built. The new players have stayed over a week, possibly even two weeks (if they're new), and have talked and learned. They have a 2nd city planted, and they have (and the vets have) paid their dues. Let's get on with it.... Time for the auto-build to kick in before they get frustrated and leave.

So how about it?

Scylla
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up