In Game Sub Change
  • April 20, 2019, 09:01:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Game Sub Change  (Read 106 times)

Dominator16

• View Profile
In Game Sub Change
« on: April 13, 2019, 02:14:18 pm »

Hello All.  Just a suggestion.  When someone takes your holiday sub, they can chat for you/post in forums for you/mail other people using your account.  Why not make it where it shows when someone is subbing doing those things. Not that I give my sub away to untrustworthy people or that that has ever affected me but it seems like there should be a mechanism where it shows (sub) or something next to your name when someone else is using your account.  Thoughts?

Siolad

• View Profile
Re: In Game Sub Change
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:29:21 pm »

I could see this being a useful addition. Subs should be able to fill temples as well, and trading reinstated, not sure eliminating it really changed much but did put a stop to the real benefits of holding someone sub.

Peacer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 06:40:59 am »

I could see this being a useful addition. Subs should be able to fill temples as well, and trading reinstated, not sure eliminating it really changed much but did put a stop to the real benefits of holding someone sub.

if a sub can send res temple or normal then it would open a door to hell in a form you would not like for people to have alts, and it would b total total chaos. for only that reason alone, it is not a good idea.

dominator didnt suggest to add a feature to subs, just a report on actions on his behavior or when a sub does something. i could see a little benefit or handyness  to it, but i think in general it would take too much data for just a little thingie.. dont know if its worth, but thats my opinion.

Siolad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 07:53:08 pm »

it doesn't change anything about alts at all. An alt can still do what they like with resources, all it would do it restore it back to the way it was pre w9 i think it was when that change was instituted. It never really affected anything at all, not on a large scale really. It was never that you could send direct trades only post on the market, and buy from the market, there has never been a way to send res to a temple from a sub which could change the game greatly.

Dominator16

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 09:29:53 pm »

I'm not so sure how i'd feel about the options of what a sub can do changing. I can see positives and negatives but kind of see peacer's point of view about the negatives outweighing the positives. 

I can see how it would be work to make this functionality of showing when someone is subbing but being a software engineer myself and just thinking through it, it shouldn't be overly complicated I wouldn't think.  But then again, without looking at the way the code is designed, it's hard to say that for sure...

Peacer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 10:05:45 am »

porb shouldnt b to difficult making it and implementing it, but on the background the information gathering might do something with speed/lags and maybe even cause a few bugs here and there..  that i ment and a bit worried bout it. but ey it could b done and could add some safety when needed in case of a bad sub.

the thing siolad said is a totally different thing.
cause if you would alow subs to donate to temples and sharing res, that would open a large (and prooven, that actually happens) door for people to make false accounts and use of inactives to boost 1 player, or worse/more. this was made to prevent that from happening and keep the gameplay as pure as it can b.
so that would hurt the game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up