Transparency please
  • January 22, 2019, 04:04:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transparency please  (Read 177 times)

BloodHeart

• Strenght in Unity
    • View Profile
Transparency please
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:04:05 am »

It is currently so that many bug tickets are not answered by the team.
I was told by different players that there are heavy bugs with raids and councillors. But there was no reaction or info from the dev-team.

It's unbearable that at a time when the game is already being run profitably the community is left in the dark under the curtain of a beta phase regarding the progress of the game, the future and last but not least the bug fixing.

Please create more transparency and competence so that we can spend money in good faith again!

Best

Zharomir

• View Profile
Re: Transparency please
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 03:08:54 am »

Totally true!
I spent so much money in that game, could expect that errors are fixed asap!

Cylon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 03:44:18 am »

I agree, have had game issues all world W14, delayed responses from tickets, and when I get back an answer, it's wrong.
I complained no caverns had opened near me after 2 weeks (I was 8th in cavern raids at the time) I got back a form letter explaining how caverns opened. I know that rubbish better than them. I waited weeks again, sent back another complaint, explaining all.. It's been 6 weeks now, there are castles all around, and still no caverns in that area since the game opened. I gave co-ords. They sent back a nice screen shot, which showed the area I had complained about bare, ignored that, and said, well, there are caverns here, here and here (NOT the places I had asked about). Ticket closed, AGAIN...
6 weeks without caverns close, I have had to build res cities to survive, their idiocy has gutted me this game, and their idiotic responses have just left me with contempt for them.
By Your Command

SilentSword

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 03:53:25 am »

I also fully agree  , annoying recurrent bugs continuing from server to server  with 'new' ones added each server.
Many of us  spend a fair amount of real money  playing this  game it's time  it was sorted out  correctly .

Empreror

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 04:14:28 am »

I just hope Adiera is doing well in her recovery.

Adiera

• Community Manager
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 05:15:54 am »

Cylon, there were 4 Caverns open in that Mountain range I sent you the screenshot of. I am unsure what you mean by bare?  The only thing I can think is you mean that you want them on the top side of the range, and those won't spawn Caverns. Not all terrain tiles spawn Caverns.

Bloodheart, that city you ticketed should have been fixed yesterday I believe, let me know if it isn't.

As for delays in response times, I do apologize. I just recently completed a course of chemo for an autoimmune disease and am working on recovering. There are also still some fairly icky side effects from continued immuno-suppressant meds that I am taking.  There's a thread under General Discussion explaining further. I am working on catching up.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:25:20 am by Adiera »

Cylon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 05:28:35 am »

Adiera, I asked about 6 specific sites, all of which I believed should spawn caverns, you neglected to tell me then some mountain spots never spawn caverns, or that all those 6 clumped spots were of that type. I had never heard of this before tbh. Where can I find further info about this please, so I don't stack castles in future where there will never be caverns. Over half a huge mountain that will remain barren forever just seems stupid to me, especially if there is no way of knowing beforehand.
By Your Command

Adiera

• Community Manager
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 05:32:24 am »

I just hope Adiera is doing well in her recovery.

Thanks Emp! I am slowly feeling more human by the day, but that really took it out of me in ways I really wasn't expecting. There wasn't even really time to plan in advance/give any real warning/get any coverage beyond our current staff, because my platelets got so dangerously low before it was caught they had to act fast so I wouldn't hemmorrhage internally. I absolutely do not envy anyone who has to have stronger forms of chemo, or anyone who is stuck on immuno-suppressants for years and years! I think I got every side effect listed on every single on of the meds, in spades.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:35:19 am by Adiera »

Adiera

• Community Manager
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 05:34:09 am »

We don't actually have that listed anywhere, specifically. It's just how it has always been. Not every tile on the map will spawn Caverns as they are already the easiest and best way to gain resources.  Making them even more potent at this point would just really unbalance things badly.

BloodHeart

• Strenght in Unity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 08:02:56 am »

Dear Adiera

I hope you are doing well according to the circumstances and you will soon get your health back.
 Your illness makes me very concerned ... all the best and love for your recovery.

My problem is not solved and also a feedback I did not received!

So forgive me but it can not be your problem and must not be caused by your person that we get a creeping bad feeling about the support. You are too much to expect!

Best

P.S. spelling and phrasing maybe incorrect..

Adiera

• Community Manager
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 08:04:59 am »

I'll send a reminder to the dev team about that city BloodHeart, sorry for the delay! I was waiting for a confirmation before answering though, so we're not spamming up inboxes.

BloodHeart

• Strenght in Unity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 04:55:00 am »

I'll send a reminder to the dev team about that city BloodHeart, sorry for the delay! I was waiting for a confirmation before answering though, so we're not spamming up inboxes.

Thank you Adiera, my Bug is fixed.

Thanks to the dev and the team.
But the basic context of my post remains the same... something has to happen here

Adiera

• Community Manager
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 09:25:36 am »

Hi BloodHeart! I am recovering as quickly as possible, so I can get ticket responses back on track. Unfortunately I can't make it happen any faster than it's going.
Pages: [1]   Go Up