Early War & raiding LOUVSCOFTG?Has early war become not as profitable as it was?
  • March 20, 2019, 08:29:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Early War & raiding LOUVSCOFTG?Has early war become not as profitable as it was?  (Read 4697 times)

Byzantine

• View Profile

There are no new battle mechanics involving Artillery and sieges, the calculations are the same.

in light of the later comments, is this still the case?

CoolAsIce00

• View Profile

There are no new battle mechanics involving Artillery and sieges, the calculations are the same.

in light of the later comments, is this still the case?

Was just reading though this stuff, I'm pretty sure in LoU damage was done based on troops arriving. So if someone sent a full SE castle you'd still take damage even if you killed all SE. In cotg that does not seem to be the case as damage is calculated based on troops surviving.

Empreror

• View Profile

This is how I remember reading it too. 

Veeme

• View Profile

In LoU, EA published a couple of spreadsheets to show all the calculations.  I had them both but deleted one of them because it didn't do multipliers.  If this was the calculations they used, then the damage calculation is based on the ratio of

EndTS x BuildingDamage / (StartTS x Attack)

so for scorpions it would be

EndTS x 250 / ( StartTS x 150)

Byzantine

• View Profile

i think seige calculation changed not just for SE, nothing explains how a full vanq could seige millions of defense TS for a tick or 2 and starve units and in coftg dies 1st tick....small 5-10kk lock seiges were a thing in lou, here if the 10k lock seige is facing half a castle or so it dies 1st tick
so with developers saying nothing changed, players knowing stuff has changed....just learn & adjust :D

CoolAsIce00

• View Profile

i think seige calculation changed not just for SE, nothing explains how a full vanq could seige millions of defense TS for a tick or 2 and starve units and in coftg dies 1st tick....small 5-10kk lock seiges were a thing in lou, here if the 10k lock seige is facing half a castle or so it dies 1st tick
so with developers saying nothing changed, players knowing stuff has changed....just learn & adjust :D

Did LoU have 3X damage for 9X army size ?

Empreror

• View Profile

I swear only the offense got that bonus in LOU, but MuthaLubba said both def and Off got the bonus because of how palaces worked in combat, and so thatís hard to argue.  His calc did always match COTG 100% after we submitted enough bug reports.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up